A PROACTIVE APPROACH THAT MINIMIZES RISK IN ALL SERVICE LINES: ENVIRONMENTAL, DEMOLITION, CIVIL AND GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
Identifying and minimizing risk for you is a committed priority for Hudspeth and essential to the success of your project. Environmental health and safety is central to our company’s culture, as evidenced by an outstanding average Experience Modification Rating (EMR) of 0.79. Hudspeth’s proactive approach to safety and risk management is driven by:
- An unwavering commitment to safety from top management
- Formal and frequent daily communication between crews and the site safety officer
- Programs and plans that clearly define and specify to employees safety requirements and expected performance
- Communication, awareness and recognition to support achievement of safety excellence
- Employee training and proficiency in a Behavior Based Safety
- A Program that empowers all employees to address and respond to safety concerns by:
- providing employees with the tools to successfully manage risk in the field
- encouraging peer-to-peer safety evaluation and reporting
- offering additional preventative safety training and measures identified through ongoing analysis of employee safety reports
Hudspeth is proud to have been selected for the American Subcontractors Association Colorado “Excellence in Safety Award” for 2017!
For the second year in a row, Hudspeth is the proud recipient of the Excellence in Safety Award from The American Subcontractors Association Colorado. This award was in the 300,000 – 400,000 man hour category 2018.